Remove Windows Police PC
Windows Police PC is another rogue program and is the successor to the Windows Police Pro. This program was developed to trick computer users by a false system security threats and will constantly display alerts to mindset a user and purchase the registered version of the program, the only solution to remote the infection according to its trick.
Computers who got infected with Windows Police PC may also have other rogue and trojans that is closely working with it, obviously from the same author. A brief procedure to remove Windows Police PC can be found of later part of this page.
How to Easily Remove Windows Police PC
1. Print this procedure as we need to close all programs running later.
2. Download AntiMalware Application here and save it to your Desktop.
3. Close all open applications.
4. Double-Click on the downloaded mbam-setup.exe to start the installation. If unable to execute, infections on computer is preventing it from running, rename the file mbam-setup.exe to anything (like myfile.exe)
5. Run the installation on the default settings. No changes are necessary.
6. Just before completing the installation, make sure that the following are marked check.
– Update the program
– Launch the program
7. The tool will run and update itself after installation. Close it after the update.
8. Restart your computer in SafeMode
– After Power-On the computer, just before Windows start, press F8
– From the selections, Select SafeMode
9. Click on the icon and start to Perform Full Scan to begin scanning your computer for Windows Police PC related files.
10. After scanning, a message will appear stating that the scan is completed successfully. Click OK.
11. Click Show Results and detected threats will be displayed.
12. Make sure that all threats are marked check, then click Remove Selected to begin removal of the malicious files.
13. Exit AntiMalware Apps and restart your computer.
14. Windows Police PC and all its files are now removed from your computer. To guard your computer from this threat and avoid future infections, you may want real-time protection from AntiMalware Apps.