Remove Personal Pro System
Personal Pro System may arrive as an update for Adobe Flash Player. The upgrade is not legal and actually part of the general operation to infect system. Personal Pro System targets vulnerabilities in victim’s PC and uses the same for its own objective. Computer security flaw is another avenue that the malware look into in achieving the goal of sneaking freely. If it penetrates the machine through the mentioned schemes, it gets deep into system files and registry. Several alterations will be completed that may give Personal Pro System virus greater edge over installed anti-virus program. Thus, this unwanted application controls AV software and render it useless, in return, Personal Pro System declares itself as the sole security program that guards and protects the computer.
In an attempt to misguide users, malignant program is designed with realistic graphical user interface. Providing frightening notice is consumed to send a message that licensed version is required, necessary and must be procure immediately. Supported by fake virus scan each time Windows is started, one can be easily encourage about occurring security hazard. The method works perfectly in advertising the importance of this program which later gains profit for the developers.
Real solution must come with real security software and not by counterfeit product. Never believe what Personal Pro System has to say, in fact, this rogue program will not help in resolving difficulties. Only use real and effective anti-malware application to eliminate any presence of destructive software like Personal Pro System.
What are the Symptoms of Personal Pro System Infection?
It will modify Windows Registry and add the following entries:
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\[random] HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Classes\.exe\shell\open\command “(Default)” = ‘”%Documents and Settings%\[CurrentUser]\Local Settings\Application Data\[RANDOM CHARACTERS].exe” -a “%1? %*’
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Classes\exefile\shell\open\command “(Default)” = ‘”C:\Documents and Settings\[CurrentUser]\Local Settings\Application Data\[RANDOM CHARACTERS].exe” -a “%1? %*’
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\.exe\shell\open\command “(Default)” = ‘”%Documents and Settings%\[CurrentUser]\Local Settings\Application Data\[RANDOM CHARACTERS].exe” -a “%1? %*’
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Clients\StartMenuInternet\FIREFOX.EXE \shell\safemode\command “(Default)” = ‘”%LocalAppData%\kdn.exe” -a “%Program Files%\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe” -safe-mode’
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center “FirewallOverride” = ‘1?’
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center “AntiVirusOverride” = ‘1?
The threat will drop the following malicious file:
How to Remove Personal Pro System Manually
1. Restart your computer in SafeMode
– After Power-On the computer, just before Windows start, press F8
– From the selections, Select SafeMode
2. Remove Registry entries that the threat added. You MUST BACKUP YOUR REGISTRY FIRST.
– Click Start > Run
– Type in the field, regedit
– Navigate and look for the registry entries mentioned above and delete if necessary
3. Delete malicious files that the threat added:
– Base on the given location above, browse and delete the file
– If no location is given, click Start>Search> and search for the files.
– If cannot be deleted, press Ctrl+Alt+Del to access Task Manager, see if the file is running in the process. If it is, select the file and click End Process. Perform file delete again.
4. Scan computer with Antivirus Program
– Update antivirus program
– Scan computer and delete all detected threats.Automatic Removal of Personal Pro System1. Download and run Removal Tool to remove this computer threat.