How to Remove “Central Security Service” Malware
|Threat Name:||Central Security Service|
|Brief Description:||This type of malware locks the computer or desktop making it unusable.|
Central Security Service ransomware is another disaster to many computer users who becomes a victim of this virus. The protocol of this malware is to lock someoneís PC and leave an alert that your computer has been blocked! You are accused of illegal activities, which can be the use of illicit files, or use of unlicensed software. You may find this warning with full conviction as if it is from real National Security Agency Central Security Service. This fake warning has left you an instruction on how to pay the $300. The said amount served as a fine to your violation. Once done paying your PC will be unlocked.
Put in mind that Central Security Service alert it is only a scam. It came from cyber criminals and not from real officials. Hackers take every opportunity if there is any in order to drop this virus onto your system. If they spotted some opening in your PC then you may expect the attack from Central Security Service malware.
Even if you afford to pay the fine, it should not be a costly experience to you. Please donít ever do any payment for Central Security Service because you might ended up losing everything. Your system may use for more evil plan and you will never know what can really happen to your PC after paying the fine. Giving them the demand usually the causes of far more damage to your PC.
Getting rid of Central Security Service malware would help you unlock your computer. There is no other way around. Just donít mind what they instruct to you, donít be carried away by the threat. You must not to waste a minute just follow the removal guide on this page.
Procedures to Remove Central Security Service
Removal steps on this page will help you get rid of the threat effectively using tools and virus scanners. Please make sure that you will carry out the guide in exact order.
Create a USB Bootable Device
Ransom Trojans and viruses will lock the screen and makes the computer unusable. Common ways to deal with this type of infection is to boot the PC using another device. For this tutorial we will do a bootable disk that contains Central Security Service remover.
1. Download Kaspersky Rescue Disk from their official server. Click the button below. The file will be in .ISO format.
2. Download this utility called rescue2usb to record your .ISO file into the USB drive. Obviously you need a USB thumb drive at least 512MB in capacity. Plug it to the computer.
3. Once you have the two programs, double-click on the rescue2usb.exe to start creating a bootable USB drive.
4. You will see on the screen in the program called Kasperksy USB Rescue Disk Maker. Click on Browse and locate the .ISO file.
5. Under USB Medium, select the proper drive of your USB device.
6. Click on START. It will now begin to create a bootable USB drive with Kaspersky Rescue Disk in it.
Start the Computer with Kaspersky Rescue Disk.
1. You must set the computer to use other bootable device aside from hard drive. For this procedure, enable your BIOS to boot to USB device. If you are not familiar with this, please refer to your computer's instruction manual.
2. Another option is to access the Boot Menu right after you turn one the PC. It will present a Menu so that you can select a preferred boot drive. Select Removable Devices.
3. Your computer will now start and load Kaspersky Rescue Disk.
4. If you see a message on the screen, please Press any key to enter the menu. You only have 10 seconds to do this, otherwise it will boot with the hard drive.
5. Next screen will be the interface language. Please select desired language to use.
6. You must run the program in Graphic Mode. This gives you easy access to all commands and menus.
7. End User License Agreement will appear. Please accept to continue using the program. Press 1 to proceed.
Using WindowsUnlocker to Remove Central Security Service
1.Click on the K button at the lower left corner of the screen.
2. Select Terminal on the list. It will open a command prompt.
3. Type windowsunlocker and press Enter on your keyboard.
4. On WindowsUnlocker menu, please type 1 to Unlock Windows. This utility will clean the registry for malicious entries.
5. After the cleanup process, it will display the menu once more.
6. Press 0 on your keyboard to exit WindowsUnlocker.
Run a Virus Scan
1. After removing Central Security Service, you need to delete all remaining components.
2. Click on the K to display the menu.
3. Select Kaspersky Rescue Disk. This will open the virus scanning tool.
4. You need to update the program first. Select My Update Center tab and click on Start update. This requires an Internet connection.
5. After updating the program, select Object Scan tab and click on Start Object Scan. You must scan the following:
- Disk boot sectors
- Hidden startup objects
- All drives
6. Scanning the entire hard drive may take some time. Please let the scan to finish.
7. Once the scan process is complete, the tool will prompt you for preferred actions on detected threats. Deleting all threats is recommended.
8. You can now turn off the computer, unplug the USB drive, and start Windows in normal mode.