AFP Crime Commision (ACC) Ukash Scam
|Threat Name:||AFP Crime Commision (ACC) Ukash Scam|
|Brief Description:||This type of malware locks the computer or desktop making it unusable.|
AFP Crime Commission (ACC) virus is a member of Trojan family categorized as Ransomware. This virus can be injected to targeted computer in several ways. In most occasions, the threat is acquired by user from drive Ėby-download web sites, email attachment, and from shared files via peer to peer network. Fake alert cause by AFP Crime Commission (ACC) malware will display in full screen of the infected computer.
Keep in mind that malware posted a message on the screen is just to threaten you and remind you that you may put in jail if you do not follow the demand. You can keep yourself away from any legal consequences once you pay the fine of $100. AFP Crime Commission (ACC) requires that penalty should be paid within 48 hours via Ukash. You will not be given any option to unblock the PC other than that. The malware oblige you to pay the fine or else you cannot access your computer again and will face more charges for not obeying.
Most horrible thing can happen if AFP Crime Commission (ACC) virus infects the system is attacker can fill in many junk software in your computer. This attack can cause the system to malfunction. Ignore all those bogus and tactics on how they can collect money from your end. As early as you seen those fake warning and fake violations, donít waste any moment, you just have to remove AFP Crime Commission (ACC) virus right away.
Procedures to Remove AFP Crime Commision (ACC) Ukash Scam
Removal steps on this page will help you get rid of the threat effectively using tools and virus scanners. Please make sure that you will carry out the guide in exact order.
Create a USB Bootable Device
Ransom Trojans and viruses will lock the screen and makes the computer unusable. Common ways to deal with this type of infection is to boot the PC using another device. For this tutorial we will do a bootable disk that contains AFP Crime Commision (ACC) Ukash Scam remover.
1. Download Kaspersky Rescue Disk from their official server. Click the button below. The file will be in .ISO format.
2. Download this utility called rescue2usb to record your .ISO file into the USB drive. Obviously you need a USB thumb drive at least 512MB in capacity. Plug it to the computer.
3. Once you have the two programs, double-click on the rescue2usb.exe to start creating a bootable USB drive.
4. You will see on the screen in the program called Kasperksy USB Rescue Disk Maker. Click on Browse and locate the .ISO file.
5. Under USB Medium, select the proper drive of your USB device.
6. Click on START. It will now begin to create a bootable USB drive with Kaspersky Rescue Disk in it.
Start the Computer with Kaspersky Rescue Disk.
1. You must set the computer to use other bootable device aside from hard drive. For this procedure, enable your BIOS to boot to USB device. If you are not familiar with this, please refer to your computer's instruction manual.
2. Another option is to access the Boot Menu right after you turn one the PC. It will present a Menu so that you can select a preferred boot drive. Select Removable Devices.
3. Your computer will now start and load Kaspersky Rescue Disk.
4. If you see a message on the screen, please Press any key to enter the menu. You only have 10 seconds to do this, otherwise it will boot with the hard drive.
5. Next screen will be the interface language. Please select desired language to use.
6. You must run the program in Graphic Mode. This gives you easy access to all commands and menus.
7. End User License Agreement will appear. Please accept to continue using the program. Press 1 to proceed.
Using WindowsUnlocker to Remove AFP Crime Commision (ACC) Ukash Scam
1.Click on the K button at the lower left corner of the screen.
2. Select Terminal on the list. It will open a command prompt.
3. Type windowsunlocker and press Enter on your keyboard.
4. On WindowsUnlocker menu, please type 1 to Unlock Windows. This utility will clean the registry for malicious entries.
5. After the cleanup process, it will display the menu once more.
6. Press 0 on your keyboard to exit WindowsUnlocker.
Run a Virus Scan
1. After removing AFP Crime Commision (ACC) Ukash Scam, you need to delete all remaining components.
2. Click on the K to display the menu.
3. Select Kaspersky Rescue Disk. This will open the virus scanning tool.
4. You need to update the program first. Select My Update Center tab and click on Start update. This requires an Internet connection.
5. After updating the program, select Object Scan tab and click on Start Object Scan. You must scan the following:
- Disk boot sectors
- Hidden startup objects
- All drives
6. Scanning the entire hard drive may take some time. Please let the scan to finish.
7. Once the scan process is complete, the tool will prompt you for preferred actions on detected threats. Deleting all threats is recommended.
8. You can now turn off the computer, unplug the USB drive, and start Windows in normal mode.