Trojan.Mdropper.AC – Trojan Found! is a fake alert used by Personal Antivirus to trick its victim. Although this threat was real if detected by a legitimate antivirus program, but doubt its existence of it was detected by an unknown security application. The warning message where this threat is included appears to be:
Trojan.Mdropper.AC – Trojan Found!
Trojan.Mdropper.AC is a trojan horse that may exploit the Microsoft Excel Unspecified Remote Code Execution Vulnerability (BID 33870). It may also attempt to download files on to the compromised computer.
What Trojan.Mdropper.AC Does?
It will display a pop-up warning message.
How to Easily Remove Trojan.Mdropper.AC
1. Print this procedure as we need to close all programs running later.
2. Download AntiMalware Application here and save it to your Desktop.
3. Close all open applications.
4. Double-Click on the downloaded mbam-setup.exe to start the installation. If unable to execute, infections on computer is preventing it from running, rename the file mbam-setup.exe to anything (like myfile.exe)
5. Run the installation on the default settings. No changes are necessary.
6. Just before completing the installation, make sure that the following are marked check.
– Update the program
– Launch the program
7. The tool will run and update itself after installation. Close it after the update.
8. Restart your computer in SafeMode
– After Power-On the computer, just before Windows start, press F8
– From the selections, Select SafeMode
9. Click on the icon and start to Perform Full Scan to begin scanning your computer for Trojan.Mdropper.AC related files.
10. After scanning, a message will appear stating that the scan is completed successfully. Click OK.
11. Click Show Results and detected threats will be displayed.
12. Make sure that all threats are marked check, then click Remove Selected to begin removal of the malicious files.
13. Exit AntiMalware Apps and restart your computer.
14. Trojan.Mdropper.AC and all its files are now removed from your computer. To guard your computer from this threat and avoid future infections, you may want real-time protection from AntiMalware Apps.