An es.gomeo.es browser redirect or Gomeo virus will cause search result redirect on the affected computer. es.gomeo.es will modify system’s DNS settings and Hosts file that will result for browser to be redirected to web sites that may download potential threats on the PC. Gomeo virus also modifies Windows registry and disable security applications. This search engine redirect virus is harmful enough to make computer to stop functioning. System resources will be used for its own purpose and will degrade overall performance causing the PC to hang.
Search engine redirect called Gomeo must be immediately remove from the computer using legitimate application. Download the tool and carefully follow the removal procedure on this page.
Automatic Removal of Gomeo.es
1. Print this procedure as we need to close all running programs later.
2. Download AntiMalware Application here and save it to your Desktop.
3. Close all open applications.
4. Double-Click on the downloaded mbam-setup.exe to start the installation. If unable to execute, infections on computer is preventing it from running, rename the file mbam-setup.exe to anything (like myfile.exe)
5. Run the installation on the default settings. No changes are necessary.
6. Just before completing the installation, make sure that the following are marked check.
– Update the program
– Launch the program
7. The tool will run and update itself after installation. Close it after the update.
8. Restart your computer in SafeMode
– After Power-On the computer, just before Windows start, press F8
– From the selections, Select SafeMode
9. Click on the icon and start to Perform Full Scan to begin scanning your computer for Gomeo.es related files.
10. After scanning, a message will appear stating that the scan is completed successfully. Click OK.
11. Click Show Results and detected threats will be displayed.
12. Make sure that all threats are marked check, then click Remove Selected to begin removal of the malicious files.
13. Exit AntiMalware Apps and restart your computer.
14. Gomeo.es and all its files are now removed from your computer. To guard your computer from this threat and avoid future infections, you may want real-time protection from a full version of anti-malware program..